At Tango3 we are pleased to have confirmed our support to the Armed Forces through formal registration of our Armed Forces Covenant Pledge with the UK Government.
Mike, one of our co-founders, spent 13 years in the British Army, the skills, and probably more importantly, the experience gained, play an important part in setting the ethos within our team. Having served with a family with young children and then transitioned into civilian life, he understands the challenges of military life.
We will endeavour to support serving personnel, reservists, veterans and their families by:
- supporting employment of veterans, recognising their military skills, qualifications and experience
- support the employment of Service spouses and partners, recognising the need to provide flexible leave arrangements whilst service partners are deployed
- supporting employees who are or wish to be part of Reserve Forces
- supporting employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations
- supporting service leavers transitioning to civilian life with finding employement through our networks
- supporting National events such as Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities